Saturday, March 21, 2009

Start the Step of Studying MBA

Posted by Susan Ong at Saturday, March 21, 2009
As a pure science background student, I choose to continue my master in business administration. There are many curious falls on me, asking why I change to business, why do I change my career to a total new field.

The reason is very simple. It is because I am interesting on business and management. While studying MBA, I got to know many things which I have never thought about. I have the chance to know how to have profit for a business, how to earn money, how to save our money in our life, etc. I feel this knowledge should not only know by business people. For science students, I suggest that they should be exposed of that knowledge which could be helpful in their future.

There are doubt that science students can not follow up the syllabus provided by MBA because they have no basic on business, economy and account. I have doubt on that before, but after studying this course for two semesters, I found that MBA is suitable for science background students. The few initial chapters of every subject are set to be easier which provide a brief knowledge for people who have no knowledge for business. It is just a matter of want or not.


You do study seriously, you can manage it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment