Monday, August 3, 2009

How Should We Carry on Our Life Correctly?

Posted by Susan Ong at Monday, August 03, 2009
Look at friends’ blogs and photos; suddenly I feel that the time is passing by so fast. The time never waits for anyone. Once you missed it, it will never come back for second time. From friends’ photos, I can see that people in my age are not yet stable in their careers nor relationships. Every time looking at the photos from Facebook, there is surprise for sure. This friend breaks up with his couple and that friend start a new relationship.

Not only that, from the website, I actually notice that there is too many people lack of direction in their life. Many of them are fond on taking quiz and playing games. I am wondering where the sources of those quizzes are. Everyone can create the quiz easily and only one question, our characteristics can be known? Wow, it is too ‘wonderful’, isn’t it? I am not talking of their false or whatever. I just think that we are all lack of directions.

Same with them, I dare not to say that I am so special as I am one of those people who crazy on Facebooking. I am not taking the quizzes, but I like to post comment, view photos and talk with friends via Facebook. When I am free, I do not know what I should do. I know there are so many things waiting for me to accomplish them. Yet, I just lack of the power to do it. I am lack of a direction. Is there anyone can give me a direction for me to work for? I need a guideline yet I don’t know what my guideline is. I just do whatever I need to finish every day. I go for work because I need to work. I study because I am a student. That is it! What should I do or what should I find so that I have a heart to fight for my future? I am really really doubt of my future.

Before going to university, I was a girl who full of ambition. I planned to finish my degree at 23, find for my first job followed by marriage at 26. All I planned was so complete and excitable. However, I don’t know that what I planned is quite easy to plan, but it is hard to follow it. I am so directionless for my future since I almost finish my study. I realized finding a good job is not an easy task. I don’t know what job really suit me. I am worrying that I will find job that I do not like. It is same as a relationship; it is quite easy to say that I want to marry at 26. But I know this is not easy to plan for. It is all depends on fate. I am too innocent to plan such a thing when I was young.

I am so wondering what a job suit me and I will finally choose since I do not really know what job I really want for.

1 comments:

SN on August 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM said...

ya i wud agree partially with you on the losing sense of direction..but if you go to school not with the heart just to work (ie meeting those cute kids and passing your knowledge to them), then you would probably feel better. as for your masters, i believe that you can do it! =D
we can't find the correct job unless we try..so keep trying~ =)

Post a Comment