Saturday, April 11, 2009

Buy laptop in KLCC PC Fair

Posted by Susan Ong at Saturday, April 11, 2009



Felt so lucky today when I bought laptop in Suria KLCC.

I admit that I am worse in looking into the computer features. I have two friends who are quite expert and dedicated to help me search for the best laptop within my budget. They used a lot of time to look through the features and kept asking the promoter about the laptop that I was going to buy. So basically, I was standing beside to see what they are talking about but seldom gave any comment as I do not know most of the content they were talking. Feel touching. Thanks guys!

Well, while going to buy laptop; I got no cash on hand. Same case, luckily, one of my friends has credit card. Thanks that he was willing to use his credit card for me to buy the laptop. If not, I would need to walk to KLCC center take around 3k and walk back to Suria KLCC where the distance is about 1km.

Third thing that I felt gratitude is that, they are all gentle and kind. They took all my things even light free gifts. What I did is just walk around freely with my hand bag. ( felt guilty but happy =P )

Thanks to all my friends! You all are the best!~



The entrance of PC fair. Although it was saved from internet. But the level of crowded is about the same.



The poster to let us know where were we.

2 comments:

Mmm on April 12, 2009 at 10:53 PM said...

so touching ah~! We don't mind a big meal in the year end ~! hahaha

Susan Ong on April 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM said...

haha... u want it on bali is it? i go there catch a chicken and BBQ for u. :P

Post a Comment