Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life with Two Full Times

Posted by Susan Ong at Thursday, April 16, 2009
I am a student; I am a teacher as well.
I study in the morning which is considered as a full time student;
I teach in the afternoon which is also considered as a full time teacher.
I thought I can handle well my life with these two full times.

However,
I feel envy with my course mates who can go for a trip freely;
I feel tired after my study and continue with my work;
I feel lack of time to study for my exam.

Think back to the time I want to find work,
Those are the things I had thought before.

I do not want to play, that is why I go to find a full time job.
Although I feel envy to my friends sometimes,
I know clearly that playing life is not the life I want.

I want to earn money to reduce parents’ burden, that is why I decided to work.
Although tired for work and study,
I feel happy that I can use my own capabilities to earn money.

I choose my life to be busy as I wish I can be a strong mental girl, that is why I work.
Although sometimes feel lack of time,
I will keep remind myself to study whenever I am free.
The tougher life I face, the stronger mind I will have.

7 comments:

SN on April 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

jia you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Please do find time to balance ur life with work and studies, its hard enough trying to juggle with studies in uni, especially since you are now in what....3rd year? Dont get too distracted with work ya. Watever it is, studies come first, ur degree comes first. Its what you use to apply for a good job in the future. Why stress urself over a temporary job? Focus.

Lastly, a stressed and tired life is bad for health, do take good care of it k.

Take care.

Susan said...

hi, may i know who are you? Thanks you for your care. :) I am now in my first year and also final year. My master is only one and half year.
Ya, i will focus my study but sometimes really hard to concentrate after work so hard. thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

No prob, just being a friend who cares..

Oops...sorry for mentioning degree, i didn't know you were already taking masters! Wow, i think that's cool! Master's in microbiology? Which field u majoring in?

About my identity...some things are best kept a secret. =P

Well, keep up the good work! Gambatae!

Ta!

Susan said...

why so mystery? I will feel unsecure if you not tell me who are you.

Anonymous said...

Mystery is good mar...keeps our lives interesting. =)

Susan said...

then dont want talk to u in order to make me safer. :P

Post a Comment